
Thousands of doors are now in of my eyes. I have to make my wisest decision. Choosing a door is difficult when you don't know which way you wanna go. I don't know which way I wanna go and this is making
The only problem is me. I just can't decide. Deciding is the toughest thing that I've ever done. I'm afraid that my choice not right and I will end up at the wrong place. You just can't walk away and tell other people about your one last wrong steps that you take as that is so pathetic. I have done this and I considered myself as pathetic. As we all know, life is irreversible. Once you step in, you can't step out. Life is like a transformer;the thing that have primary coil and secondary coil. I mean that thing. You can step up and step down anywhere and anytime. The decision is in your hands. You wanna yourself die in this cruel world or stay at the top together with successful people ?
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
No comments:
Post a Comment